It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Healthy Heals Visit and Solar Panel Tilt Ready For Assembly.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Again after many failed attempts at fixing the Bad Request 400 Error we are still unable to add pictures to tonight's blog post. 

Once again we both slept like a couple of rocks even with the windows closed. The big secret was that we didn’t turn the heat on even though the outside temperature dropped down to 28 F (-2 C) through the early morning hours. When I got up before 7:00 all that could be seen on the windows of the vehicles in the parking lot was frost. Having problems with posting pictures on the blog last night I busied myself running every available scan I could on the computer this morning before waking Kathy. Knowing that she was tired from not sleeping properly on Saturday night I waited until just after 8:00 to rouse her by simply opening the bed room drapes and let the sun shine in. Now you’re thinking why I didn’t just let her sleep. Unfortunately Kathy had an appointment for 11:00 that she needed to get ready for.

By the time she reached the dining room I was serving breakfast. Even though we watched the Weather Network while eating we didn’t spend much time dawdling after finishing our meal. Kathy wanted to vacuum the living room but I had to set my workshop up on the balcony first where I would continue working on making the parts for the solar panel tilt system in order to clear everything out of her way.

Mary from Healthy Heals arrived exactly at 11:00 to take care of Kathy’s feet. Due to Kathy’s diabetes she tends to have issues with her toe nails becoming infected. The health care coverage we have pays for at house treatment. Most of her issues have been on her left foot but today Mary found that Kathy was developing an ingrown toenail on her right foot and simply took care of it on the spot. Kathy’s feel so much better when she has her feet done like that.

I had just finished cutting the last of the pieces that I would need for the project when Kathy called me for lunch. Again it wasn’t long before I returned outside to continue working on the latches. This project has taken way too long already but considering that most of the tools are hand powered, there is no workshop and working outside is weather dependant really I shouldn’t feel so bad. I cleaned the parts to a close fit before drilling the last of the holes needed without the shavings flying all over the place.

I was cleaning off the balcony just as Kathy announced supper was ready. The warm Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup tasted wonderful and helped take the chill out of my body. Tomorrow I’ll finish the assembling of the parts and find something else to cross off our to-do list. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.


Krackers

Did you hear about the two peanuts that walked into a bar?


One was a salted.

1 comment: