It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I Should Have Double Checked.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

After posting the blog last night Kathy and I watched another of those mystery movies that we missed when it was at the theaters. No the butler didn’t do it! By the time it was finished we were both tired enough to just go to bed and straight to sleep. I was surprised that it was past 8:00 this morning before I opened my eyes. It was only minutes later that I had the curtains and blinds in the other rooms open and starting to get breakfast ready when Kathy joined me. 

The Weather Channel confirmed what they had forecasted yesterday that our entire country is now an average of 11 F (6 C) colder than it should be for this time of year. They also said that it will be a long time before it gets any better like maybe later spring. They again used that term that many hated to hear last winter but they said we are already into another Polar Vortex this early in the season making it feel more like January. 

With breakfast finished I started working on my PC so I could transfer a few files to my laptop when Kathy asked what happen to last night’s blog. Immediately checking it out I only saw Friday’s post. Looking in the Design portion I found last night’s post listed as a Draft. When I hit to publish again it immediately took its place at the top of the blogs but not on the sidebar. Looking further down it showed it to be posted around 8:30 last evening which is the time I had posted it last night. I always make certain the blogs are posted but not last night. Was that a big mistake! Chalk up another one for Blogger. 

Just after 2:00 this afternoon Kathy and I left to go to the New Belle River Arena to watch our grandson Tyler’s hockey team play. Due to the limited amount of seating in arena “B” it’s wise to get there early. The boys were on top of their game today scoring the first goal in the game well into the second period followed by their second in the third. Their opponents tried their best but just couldn’t get a goal that is until they fired a slap-shot with only thirty seconds left in the game from the Blue Line that just caught the upper corner of the net. The final score was 2 to 1 for Tyler’s team. 

Kathy and I would like to welcome our newest blog follower Jolene MacInjax. Jolene writes a number of blogs one being Our Great Adventure - 3 Southern Ladies Hit the Road. We’ll be looking forward to reading of your further adventures Jolene and we hope that you’ll enjoy ours. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

Seen on a Coffee Mug

NOTICE! For your own safety!

Please. Do not feed the cubicle dwellers.

1 comment: