It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Making Progress.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

What a surprise we had when both Kathy and I were up shortly after 7:30 this morning. Our bodies were probably making up for all those restless nights and let us sleep the way we should. By 8:30 we were busy reading off the computers getting caught up on what is happening in Blogland. 

Shortly after Kathy started vacuuming the apartment because her allergies to dust were acting up. I was out on the balcony shaking our rugs we have inside the apartment and managed to get myself covered in the dust clouds that came from each of the rugs. 

Once I’d rested for a short while I started working on my PC where I store all of our pictures that we take. When the SD cards from our cameras start getting full I loaded them into the computer and empty the SD cards for future picture taking. Once I removed the pictures that are out of focus or pare down the repetitious ones then I will back them up on an external hard drive. 

I was in the middle of working on that when our friend Kathie called to give us a status report on Ross. Ross has been behaving himself at home since having his heart attack but his body is just retaining too much fluid. On Sunday afternoon his daughter Christine took him to ER because he was having trouble to breathe. At first they thought he was having another heart attack but after further tests found out that the extra fluid is what was causing his breathing difficulties. 

I managed to finish going through the last of the one file after lunch which helped to free up over three gig of hard drive space. Once that was finished I needed a break and since I didn’t do my exercise routine yesterday I thought that I’d get it in today. The only problem was that I overdid the time that I spent on my cardio and I had very little energy to do the weights. It was past 4:30 by the time I packed in the exercise for the day. 

For supper I once again fired up the Weber Q to grill up a couple of Hot Dogs and some Zucchini while Kathy made a small Greek macaroni salad. It still amazes us how much better things taste when they are grilled on the Weber. 

Kathy spoke with our friend Vera this evening and found out that Bill was released from hospital the other day but is still on the mend at home. We’ll be keeping all our friends in our prayers so that they can once again become healthy. 

I will try to get a bit of a workout in tomorrow in between some of the other things we need to do in preparation for the Halloween party on Saturday and before heading south in just under 64 days. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

The World's Great Proverbs

He who fights and runs away, may live to fight another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment