It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Resolving Problems.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Since we were expecting rain through last night I closed all the windows in the apartment tight except for the one in our bedroom. The end result was not good as it seemed there wasn’t enough air circulation causing us a restless night. We slept until nearly 8:30 as our bodies tried to catch up with the lack of sleep. 

After breakfast we went to our computers first to do some reading and then getting other things completed online. Kathy found a discrepancy in one of our accounts and by this time she was about to go into a panic about it before asking me to help. There was an address attached to a charge that when we drove to the location found it to be an empty lot between two buildings. 

By the time we got back to the apartment we warmed the leftover Pepper Steak from yesterday and had it for lunch. Immediately following I got on the phone only to find that the supposed address was actually a store number. After another ride to the particular store in question the problem was resolved. The moral of the story with white collar crime being easier today than ever through technology “It’s better to be safe than sorry.” 

As Kathy worked on correcting our budget spreadsheet I went back to working on the cart on the balcony. With the temperature being 22 F (12 C) cooler today than it was yesterday I wasn’t about to waste time. Unhappy with the finished effect of the Urethane I started sanding until I could see a smoothness in the texture. Once I was happy with it I had Kathy recheck the levelness of the surface before applying what will hopefully be the final coat of Urethane on the top. 

For supper I grilled a couple of nice hamburgers while Kathy made a salad and sautéed some onions and bacon to go with the burger. Tomorrow we’ll be back at our son Kevin’s in an attempt to cross more of my chores off my to-do list. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!
It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

Opening your front door involves restraining a dog.

1 comment:

  1. I've found those bogus charges are pretty easy to get deleted, but for people who don't check their accounts regularly, well, I guess they end up paying them. I've had a couple of those. Glad you got it taken care of. PS - I love your Krackers! :)

    ReplyDelete