It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Another Summer Like Day.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

With the fresh air we breathed in at the soccer game last night there was no problem falling to sleep. This morning I broke the sleeping in routine that I seem to be developing lately. Maybe my body is telling me that it’s finally getting caught up on its rest. Of course on shortly after my 7:00 awakening this morning it didn’t take too much longer for Kathy to wake up. Of course that also meant that the rest of our morning seemed to pick up speed. 

According to the Weather Network today’s Humidex would be sitting just under the century mark and tomorrow it is jumping well above it. That helped to make the choice for me to do the laundry today since there is no AC in the laundry room. The only problem was that this being Monday a lot of other tenants had the same idea as I did. Fortunately I had no problem getting my washing done and I also managed to get a couple of dryers just when I needed them. Others weren’t so lucky because of certain people in the building who put their clothes in the dryers and come back for it hours after it’s dried. Then they have the nerve to complain that their dried clothes is sitting on the folding table and not in the dryer they left them in. By the time I got back to the apartment with the folded clothes the ones that I was wearing were on the damp side.  

After putting the clothes away I took the time to catch up reading the blogs that I missed this morning as well as last night because of the late hour I posted our blog. The wood work that I stained yesterday still has a few tacky spots that need to better dry before I add another coating to finish it off. 

Kathy has finally tried using our Recumbent Exercise Bike to exercise since it is too humid for her to go outside. Hopefully she didn’t overdo it and can continue the practice on a near daily basis. 

For supper I grilled a couple of hamburgers on the Weber while Kathy cooked up a wonderful Spanish Rice dish to go with them and there is still more for another meal. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Tonight's pictures are
from our grandson
Matthew's soccer game. 

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You're embroiled in a custody battle over an El Camino.

2 comments: