It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Almost Ready Again.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night I cheated! Before going to bed I took a regular strength Tylenol so that I might actually get some sleep. Well it partially worked because I slept solidly until 5:30 this morning after which time my mind started to race once more only giving me additional moments of rest. I finally couldn’t stand it any longer and at 7:30 I went to the kitchen to start getting breakfast ready. Right on cue it was only minutes later when Kathy came into the kitchen. 

Even though we had a few errands to do today after we’d finished our light breakfast we took the time to do our morning computer reading. Once we were satisfied with that we gathered what we needed to bring with us and made our list of things we needed to do and our grocery list of food we needed to buy. 

Because we’d eaten a light breakfast and it was nearing 11:00 we chose to have another light but early lunch of open faced toasted cheese sandwiches. This wouldn’t weigh us down but would keep us satisfied until supper time. 

We first stopped at Princess Auto where I returned the LED lights that I’d bought for the truck back in June. When I went to install them the other day I found that the diagram for the lights on the rear of the package were different than the product inside. By showing the person at Customer Service the problem they quickly gave me a refund. We did take the time to look if they had any other lights that would do the job but walked out empty handed. 

We then stopped at the trailer where I retrieved a pair of sandals that I’d left behind and I finished emptying the refreshments from the outdoor fridge. When I rearranged the containers in the basement the other day it created so much room that today I was able to add the power cord that I’d forgotten in the truck bed. 

We then stopped at the Credit Union to do some banking before going over to Walmart to do our shopping. We only found one of the items we were looking for in the houseware section of the store. However walking through the store towards the grocery section we managed to spot something that helped us to cross a couple more items off of our Christmas Shopping List. There is only 146 shopping days left just in case you’re wondering. We even struck out on a few items on our food list that we’ll need to get at a grocery store. 

Back at the apartment a new tenant was moving in so we had to carry most everything up the stairs and once Kathy and the frozen foods were in the apartment I went back for the second load. Once everything was put away I went back outside to clean out the backseat of the truck and to store what was supposed to be stored behind the back seat. By the time I went back inside the Humidex was nearing the century mark and I was starting to feel it. 

A short time ago I had purchased a camera lens that did not give me clear results. I had notified the distributor by E-mail that I wasn’t happy with the product. This afternoon I spent the rest of the afternoon working out a deal where he will give me a full credit on the lens towards a converter that I wish to order. 

For supper Kathy had me chopping veggies and the chicken I grilled yesterday while she made her own Honey Mustard sauce. We put it all together to make an unbeatable Chicken Veggie Wrap that was more than enough for our supper. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You're always available for jury duty.

1 comment: