It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

89 and Counting.


Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

We don’t know what happen last night but we’re hoping that the same happens tonight. After we went to bed neither of us woke up until nearly 8:00 this morning. We actually felt rested and much more alert at that time of day than we have in a long time. 

Once breakfast was finished we took our time getting all our morning reading off the computers done. Kathy then wanted to do some baking so she had me chopping Dates and Walnuts while she measured the other dry ingredients. While that was in the oven Kathy made an early lunch so that I could get to my appointment earlier in hopes that I’d be home earlier. 

I walked in to the Canadian Blood Services Center at exactly noon hour. Being that it was Thursday they opened by 11:30 and strangely they weren’t busy yet. The paperwork and checkup went quickly and I was no sooner hooked up for my 89th donation than people started filling the clinic. I lucked out and was on my way to my next stop before 1:00. 

I stopped at Windsor Diesel and Gas to talk to Jim and Don about getting a few things checked on the truck before we go away this winter. 

I was back at the apartment by 1:30 and was able to get caught up on some late blog postings. 

We grilled a couple of nice chicken breast and the Zucchini on the Weber Q to go with the baked potatoes that Kathy made for supper. 
Grilled Zucchini and Chicken with Baked Potato,
Tea and fresh Date/Walnut Squares for dessert. 
Tomorrow we’ll be a lot busier so we’ll see how that turns out. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You wear your Marlboro windbreaker to church.

1 comment: