It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

It Must Have Been Witchcraft.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

It must have been Witchcraft because Karen our daughter called last night while she was outside tending to the Trick or Treat kids. She said it would drizzle for a few minutes and then stop. The 11o’clock News said that the rain had mysteriously stopped just in time for the kids to go out and enjoy the Halloween tradition. I do believe there was Witchcraft in the air because when I hit the publish button on our post the screens progressed through the normal sequence and I started reading other blogs. It was not until I was ready to sign off for the night that I realized our blog for yesterday had not posted. Another attempt to post again failed and again it should not have but the third time was a charm and everything worked the way it should. Must have been Witchcraft. 

Once we went to bed another amazing thing happened. We slept like logs and woke up just before 8:00 totally refreshed and ready to do what needed to be done. It’s been a while since we both slept that solid on the same night and it was Halloween night so it must have been Witchcraft. 

With breakfast out of the way I thought that I’d do the laundry before the weekend so by the time I had everything ready to go it was just before 10:30 when I got downstairs. The machine that you purchase laundry time was out of order but that didn’t matter to me because I had topped it off last week. There was nobody in the laundry room and I had my choice of machines to use. I had all my washers going in no time flat I was back at the apartment to start reading my E-mails. One required a response. Just as I was completing the reply I saw it was time to go change the laundry around. 

It took a little while to rearrange the wash loads down to less dryers because I was almost out of time on our laundry card and that could cause a problem. With that accomplished I returned to the apartment for lunch and more blog reading. I was able to have all the laundry folded and in my cart before anyone else came in to do their laundry. Could that be Witchcraft? 

Kathy and I thought we’d walk around the Tecumseh Mall for some exercise later this afternoon before going to the Credit Union to do some banking and then to Value Village to drop off a bag of Clothes we were donating. I needed to go pick up my Legion Membership Card and since it was nearly 4:00 we stuck around for a drink and had their delicious fish and chip dinner which includes a roll and coleslaw. We felt very satisfied but not stuffed. 

Leaving for home we got caught up in construction and rush of traffic inching their way to leave the city to head home for the weekend. A glance in the direction of highway 401 changed our route and had us cruising down the highway cutting our travel time from an hour down to fifteen minutes. That was definitely Witchcraft. 

By the time we got home it was time to watch the 6 o’clock News where the Weather Report showed freezing temperatures for the next couple of nights in our area. Too bad we couldn’t change the temperatures to the low eighties by using Witchcraft. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.        

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

There are two golf carts in your yard but you've never played golf.

2 comments:

  1. Computers do funny things sometimes. We had temps in the 60's today and sunny, think that was witchcraft too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain likely stopped from all the positive vibes from all those candy hunters:)

    ReplyDelete