It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting Caught Up.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.

After getting up early yesterday morning and not getting to bed last night until our normal time we both slept so soundly that the building could have collapsed around us and we would have never woke from the sound. I was the first to wake at 8:00 but by the time I sat in the living room recliner I wished I had slept longer. Kathy surprisingly slept until 9:00 before slowly waking. I said surprisingly because normally I only have to be up for five minutes and it wakes her. All that warm but fresh air we were exposed to as well helped to make us sleep the way we did. 

After breakfast we got caught up on E-mails and blogs that we missed out on yesterday. Kathy then started going through the refrigerator and got caught up on cooking meals ahead which also eliminates any uncooked foods from going bad. I had to call back the Insurance adjustors today because when I called yesterday the person I spoke to only handled vehicles and not RV Trailers and that person wasn’t in so I had to call back today. 
Kathy's old PC Desk.
Kathy wasn’t sure what I was doing after I got off the phone but when she come to tell me lunch was ready almost went into a state of shock. I had disconnected her PC workstation and had already emptied and removed the drawers from the large file cabinet we want to get rid of. 
Kathy's new desk/file cabinet.
After lunch was over I started moving the old furniture out and the new furniture in. Then the fun of rewiring the PC and printer began. Since I have done this type of job numerous times with not only our equipment it didn’t take too long. We have to mount a small shelf on the wall to support Kathy’s PC printer but the drill is presently in the basement of the trailer and with the Humidex over the Century mark we’ll wait to get it in the morning. 

It is amazing how all this downsizing and reconfiguring is opening up space in the office but until we sell it on-line on Kijiji the old furniture is crowding up our dining room. Tonight we had chicken that Kathy cooked in the slow cooker today topped off with Brussels Spouts and Potato Salad for supper. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.          

Krackers

What do you get if you cross a chicken with a parrot?


Fowl Language.

No comments:

Post a Comment