It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Still Learning and More STUFF.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Kathy and I both had a restless night having difficulty to just wipe our minds clear and being able to sleep. Even after getting up to just stretch it still took time to fall back to a state of conscious solitude. What made last night strange was that we both had the same problem on the same night rather than each of us having that problem on separate nights. 
Trees growing out of the rock in the cliffs in the Wisconsin Dells.
We were surprisingly awake by 8:00 this morning and after enjoying a coffee and muffin we got caught up on our computer reading. Kathy has continued finding things to purge in the file cabinet as well as STUFF to put in the garage sale. 
We went through our travel bags for our CPAPs. Learning from experience we prefer to carry back-up masks, hoses and filters in case the ones we are using stop working for us. Just going through those cases helped us to clear out more things that ended up in the Recycle bin downstairs. 
After dropping the recycled materials off I stopped to collect our mail and then I went to see my friend Grant who with his wife Sandy live directly above us. At the beginning of last year Grant had tried to show me his internet/phone service but with everything I had going it went in one ear and out the other. It was not in vain because I did remember that it was special so today I brought a paper and pen and took notes. The visit turned into a trade-off because he was having troubles with his computer being super slow so I talked him through doing a defragmentation on his machine. When he first started the process the analysis looked like a rainbow but by the time I had the information I needed the files were starting to come together. 
Shortly after lunch I was on the phone with the Phone Company and for nearly a half hour had them explaining why our bill was suddenly one and a half times its normal cost. I also made another call to a US supplier to see if they had shipped my product that was ordered April 30th and was told that it was on the way but things slow down on our side of the border. 
Kathy went back to researching things this afternoon while I started back cleaning more duplicate files (STUFF) off my PCs hard-drive. Since I started this cleanup even with the additional pictures I have uploaded I still have recovered over nine gigabyte of storage space.  
All pictures tonight were taken at the Wisconsin Dells.
Kathy put together a wonderful Tuna Salad with fruits and vegetables that was filling and satisfying. Since we returned home at the end of April we have dropped fifteen pounds between the two of us which fits into our theme of getting rid of STUFF. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

People are scared to touch your bathrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning out "stuff" is a pain in the kiester, but it has to be done. Good for you. We sure need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete