It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Appointments and More.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Last night Kathy slept fairly well but for me I spent five hours staring at the ceiling and another hour and a half trying to make myself tired by reading blogs in the middle of the night. At 8:45 this morning I woke up to Kathy jumping out of bed. Immediately I was up and getting dressed because we needed to be at her doctor’s office by 10:00 for her first appointment since our return from Florida. She had to fast but I needed something because I was getting a hunger headache so I grabbed a few cookies to tide me over. 
The theme for tonight is Wyoming.

We were on time but while she was seeing her doctor I had a phone call that was forwarded from our home phone. Some of the STUFF (Furniture Items) that we are purging Kathy has placed on Kijiji and she is at the point where some people want to come and see these pieces. They are supposed to come to see our bookcase tonight because they needed to borrow a friend’s pickup. 
Scenes from Wyoming

After leaving her doctors we stopped at a nearby A&W to enjoy a breakfast special that we had coupons for. Bacon and Eggs any style with toast and coffee in a china mug for the two of us was only $10.15 and we were satisfied. 
Wildlife in Thermopolis, Wyoming helping to keep the grass problem under control.

Our next stop was to my family doctor to pay my yearly fee. What that does is it allows you to call the doctor’s office to have prescriptions renewed over the phone without having to continually make an appointment for the same reason. We took the scenic route from the west end of Windsor along the Detroit River east all the way east to Tecumseh.
We just love the constant changing landscape of Wyoming.
Being home before noon we were able to get caught up on E-mail and blog reading. After sharing an apple for a snack we had to leave for a doctor’s appointment for me. The surgeon repairing the hernia I have had sent me for a CAT Scan and wanted to go over the results. It seems that I have more than one hernia but since the other one isn’t bothering me at this time we’ll just deal with the one that is. 
Wyoming is always picturesque. 
On our way home we stopped at Subway again. We again shared today’s special on a twelve inch whole wheat bun. We used the last of the gift card we had from there and it cost us less than five dollars which is not bad for two meals. 
Wyoming Sunset last July.

Our son Kevin wasn’t doing any better today when we called so we told him to rest and we’ll visit next Wednesday. We’ve got things that will keep us busy until then. Thanks for following along and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

You Might Be a Redneck If

You've declared bankruptcy

 to avoid video store late charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment