It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Productive Day

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

After such a busy day yesterday it was not surprising that we both slept fairly soundly last night. I however did manage to wake a half hour earlier than Kathy but we had finished breakfast and reading blogs when the phone rang at 9:50 this morning.
The person introduced himself as Steven Holmes the head of Customer Service for Keystone RV Company. He stated that he was reviewing my file about the problem we were having with the fridge in the outdoor kitchen of our trailer. He asked questions about how it had gotten in the state that it was. I’m sure he did not like all the answers he got from me and when I started telling him ways to rectify the problem he started asking questions and said he was making notes.
We spoke for nearly a half hour when he told me that he was authorizing the dealer not to replace the door hinges that had failed but the entire refrigerator. The entire time he never mentioned anything about the complaint that I had lodged against Keystone through the Indiana Better Business Bureau.
Not wanting the phone line to cool I immediately called our RV Dealer. They have been bending over backwards trying to get this repaired or replaced for us with no luck. They were happy to hear the news and would call Keystone to make certain the fridge is sent to the right location as soon as we hung up.
After I completed my workout this morning we had our lunch. With that out of the way I headed to the storage yard to finish removing anything in the trailer that might freeze as the Weather Channel is predicting freezing temps for our area tonight. Kathy stayed at the apartment to finish wrapping the Christmas gifts we have here because it is only 73 days away.
Surprisingly the things I needed to get and do at the trailer went really quick so I called Kathy and asked her to sort the laundry and I’d do that when I got back. I was back by 2:30 and Kathy was just finishing getting things ready. The reason I was hurrying to get it started was because people would be getting home from work soon so time was of the essence. By 4:45 I was finished and heading back to the apartment as the laundry room was starting to fill up.
At supper Kathy and I related about how much we had actually accomplished today. Now we just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings our way. Rain has also been forecast for tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for following and feel free to leave a comment. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It’s about time.

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

100 Damm Good Reasons Why It's OK to Hate Work

 Number 41: Post-lunch meeting zzzzzz’s….

Jane Purell

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you got the rv fridge problem resolved by the rv manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete