It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hot Day For Progress

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

We started out early this morning because of what I was doing last week. I normally donate blood every eight weeks but because I was still working on the firepit patio last week and surviving on Tylenol to ease my back and leg pains I had to postpone it a week. The problem was that it was an earlier appointment which meant setting the alarm and only half sleeping all night. The advantage of being done earlier meant an earlier start time for working on the trailer.

I had brought a change of clothes and Kathy had packed me a larger lunch so I got right to work. The temperatures warmed up quickly this morning and with the intensity of the sun it felt much warmer. One of the first things I did was a spray paint touch-up and the paint looked like an egg in a fry pan bubbling on contact with the metal. I made certain to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated but by mid-afternoon the heat was starting to get to me and I had to pack it in.

Kathy had been busy the whole time I had been away but the early wake-up had her as tired as I was from the heat. We both took time for a quick afternoon nap that helped us feel a bit more alive. It was hard to tell but we did make some progress towards our leaving in 15 days and welcoming Summer in 32 days. Be Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time.

Krackers

You might be a Redneck if

The flowers in your bridal bouquet were plastic.

1 comment:

  1. The heat wave feels like summer is here, I love it, make me look for a shade tree.

    ReplyDelete