It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Getting Ahead With More Errands & Jobs

Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

This morning we started slow because we knew that we had to pick up and bring Tyler and Kylla to the dentist for 11:30. We used that time for catching up on early morning blogs and E-mails. After checking the patio area at Karen's and finding it still slightly flooded Kathy and I chose to work on organizing the trailer. We picked Kylla up at 11:05 and Tyller by 11:15 and had them at the dentist by 11:25. They both had great check ups and we were off to Subway's for lunch before having to bring them back to school.
Once we had dropped the kids off we headed back to the apartment to change clothes and gathered more supplies we headed off to the Guardian Storage Yard. After a quick check around we opened the trailer and all it's slides. Kathy started organizing and then reorganizing the kitchen storage making it better suited to our needs.
I worked on the outside storage reorganizing the forward box and then I attempted to mount backup lights on the rear bumper by attaching them to existing brackets. That came to a grinding halt because my hardware supply of bolts, nuts and washers that I stock in the truck were all Standard bolts and the brackets I planned to use were Metric. So I created safety bumpers for our bedroom slide from swimming pool noodles so I wouldn't be repeating the bang up job I did to my head a few weeks ago. Next I covered the tailgate of the truck and used it as a workbench while I painted some leveling blocks I had made a while back.
By that time Kathy and I were both running out of steam and closed up the trailer and headed towards home. We did make two stops at Home Depot and Canadian Tire to pick up the few supplies  that will be needed when we return to the trailer.
It seems the weather is not co-operating with the completion of the patio so we'll redirect our efforts to the trailer because it is only 26 days before Kathy and I start our travels this year. It also means that Summer is only 43 days away as well. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Krackers

Office Jokes, Quotes, and Anecdotes

Seen on a Coffee Mug

Come to the dark side…we have cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment