It's about time.

Many of you can relate to Working long hours at your career. Raising your families. Buying a home and paying all the bills related to being homeowners and parents. We're now retired and don't need all that work and expense. Now "It's about time" and what we do to follow our dreams.

Thank You for Following our Blog.

Thank You for following this Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Exercising Loose End Day.


Our Location Today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.

Both Kathy and I slept in a little this morning but that was all right due to the fact that it never broke the freezing mark throughout the day. After breakfast we looked at a few blogs then Kathy took off to do her cardio walk around the building while I used the Recumbant Cycle until she returned and then I started using the weights. By the time she cooled down it was nearing lunch and I was finishing my routine.
After lunch Kathy wanted to do some cooking so I headed across the street to the post office to get some components shipped back to the supplier. Upon returning I was on the phone with our phone company. Remember the one that sent us a bill that was more than double of what it should have been. Well even though we got that mess straighten around because we are on the automatic payment plan they still charged us the full amount and won't subtract the credit until next month. DAH! If we would go to the bank to pay that bill every month then I could have withheld the credit and everthing would have been fine. If it wasn't such a pain when we are travelling I wouldn't have the automatic payment plan.

Afterwards I had to make another call because the remote control for the satellite is not working properly. Everything on the controller works fine except the volume control. The comfortable listening number was twenty-five but to get there you had to depress the volume twenty-five times. The idiot manager at the other end said that's the way it's supposed to work. I said my other unit which was identical worked just fine and with arthiritus in my hands it was not acceptable and if he did'nt take care of his customer he should be closing his shop fairly soon. The technician will be out tomorrow afternoon.

Back in the middle of January I had put the picture of Kathy's Date Cookies up but not the recipe. I later mentioned that I would be posting Kathy's Diabetic Recipes when I could. Well today was one of those days. The amazing thing is that most people don't realize that dates are the healthiest fruit that any of us could ever eat. Everybody is taking all kinds of pills to detoxify their bodies, vitamin supplements, anti cancer supplements and even laxatives for keeping our bodies working like clockwork. My question is Why? Go on the internet and Google Dates and you will be amazed at what you'll read.

After eating a fabulous dinner of spareribs, oven roasted potatoes and brocoli salad we headed back to do more data entries and start reading more blogs that we follow. There is also another reason I'm looking foward to Spring in 15 days. By working on the trailer I'll be more active and be able to burn off this extra weight that I have gained this year. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Krackers


You might be a Redneck if

You made your Social Security number.

2 comments:

  1. I too, am very leery of automatic payments. Do you have an option for bill payer through your bank? My bill payer allows me control of when payments are made and also sends a year end statement for tax purposes. Very workable for me. It won't be long and you will both be out and about and more active. The traveling we have done this winter has energized me the past few months and I hope that returning to Michigan will prove easier this summer than last summer.

    Just BS!(Bob and Sue)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do automatic payments as much as possible, I hate to write checks and have not had any problems up to this point anyway. Glad you are looking forward to Spring and getting out to your trailer.

    ReplyDelete